Treasure Scholarship 2024 | Boise State University USA Begin your educational journey in the United States. Wonderful news! There is still time to apply for a Treasure Scholarship. In the following paragraphs, we will go through the specifics of this scholarship, including its advantages and the application procedure in sequential order.
The Treasure Scholarships 2024-2025 are an opportunity for international students to get complete funding for their education. Only undergraduate students are eligible to receive one of these awards. This scholarship provides a total of $8,460 each year of study Treasure Scholarship 2024 | Boise State University USA
Both first-year students and transfer students are eligible to apply for this grant. The Treasure Scholarship is one that is given out routinely. If you fulfill the basic requirements and submit all of your application materials before the scholarship deadline, you will be granted the Gem Scholarship without further consideration Treasure Scholarship 2024 | Boise State University USA
You should also submit an application for the Melbourne Research Scholarship Treasure Scholarship 2024 | Boise State University USA
Publicly funded and located in a major metropolitan area, Boise State University is a research institution that confers undergraduate and graduate degrees and provides educational opportunities that encourage student achievement Treasure Scholarship 2024 | Boise State University USA
- Undergraduate is the level of study being discussed.
- The United States of America
- Boise State University is the institution in question.
- The duration of the program is four years, divided into eight semesters.
- Dates to remember: the deadline for the spring semester is October 1, 2023, and the deadline for the fall semester is
- December 15, 2023.
- Opportunity The Key Concept:
Both first-year students and transfer students are need to be enrolled in a program that is eligible.
Majors such as Radiological Science, Pre-Radiological Science, Nursing, and Pre-Nursing are not eligible for this scholarship.
- The Treasure Scholarship is worth a total of $8,460 for the academic year.
Eligibility Criteria for Treasure Scholarship
Candidates must satisfy all of the standards listed below to be considered for the Treasure Scholarship, which are as follows:
- The mandatory language is English.
- All countries throughout the world are considered eligible.
- On a scale from 0 to 4, the minimum cumulative unweighted high school GPA required for consideration for the Gem Scholarship is 3.90.
- In addition to this, applicants need to have a minimum score of 1230 on the SAT or 26 on the ACT.
- In order to qualify for the Gem Scholarship, students who are transferring into the university must have a cumulative grade point average of at least 3.75 on a scale of 4.00.
How to Apply for Treasure Scholarship?
Treasure Scholarship 2024 | Boise State University USA In order to apply for the Treasure Scholarship, please ensure that you follow these application instructions:
- Put in your application for admission to the university right here.
- Please take note that the Gem Scholarship is an award that is given out automatically. If you fulfill the basic requirements.
- Submit all of your application materials before the scholarship deadline, you will be granted the Gem Scholarship without further consideration.