SJPL Rhodes Scholarships 2024 in UK (Fully Funded) The SJPL Rhodes Scholarships 2024 in the United Kingdom are now accepting applications, and you are encouraged to submit one. This educational award’s primary objective is to provide financial assistance to applicants from Syria, Jordan, Lebanon, and Palestine so that they may enroll in a master’s degree or doctoral degree program at Oxford University in the United Kingdom. These are the Fully Funded Scholarships that will be available for the academic year 2024–2025. It is strongly recommended that students submit an application for this award SJPL Rhodes Scholarships 2024 in UK (Fully Funded)
The Rhodes Scholarship is an international postgraduate grant that was established and named after Cecil Rhodes (1853-1902). The Rhodes Trust is in charge of its administration SJPL Rhodes Scholarships 2024 in UK (Fully Funded)
When a student attends Oxford, they have access to all that is necessary for establishing a successful future. It provides a large number of courses for undergraduates and postgraduates, and it also boasts award-winning faculty members who instruct participants in those courses SJPL Rhodes Scholarships 2024 in UK (Fully Funded)
SJPL Rhodes Scholarships 2024 Detail:
- The prestigious Oxford University
- Masters and doctoral degrees are available.
- Coverage for Scholarships that are Fully Funded
- Syria, Jordan, Lebanon, or Palestine citizens are eligible for citizenship.
- The United Kingdom was the winning nation.
- The end will come on August 31, 2023.
- Every last cent for university and college
- The cost of applying to the university
- A living stipend in the amount of £16,218 per year
- One round-trip travel in economy class to Oxford at the beginning of the scholarship, and one round-trip flight in economy
- class back to the student’s home country when the scholarship has been completed.
Note: The Scholarship will be awarded for a period of two years, provided that the recipient maintains a good personal reputation and academic achievement. The Scholarship may be renewed for a third year, provided the applicant follows a recognized path to the DPhil (PhD), and this extension is subject to the completion of an application process.
- Certificate of birth status
- A photocopy of a current and valid passport.
- Transcripts from the college or university that are officially recognized.
- Documentation of the English language
- A comprehensive curriculum vitae
- A color image of the subject’s head and shoulders
- Personal statement that should not exceed one thousand words.
- Applicants from Syria, Jordan, Lebanon, and Palestine are considered to come from eligible countries.
- You must fulfill the following age requirements by the 1st of October 2023:
- You need to be at least 18 years old and have not yet achieved your 24th birthday (that is, you need to have been born after
- October 1, 1999 and on or before October 1, 2005). OR (for candidates over the age of 30 who finished their first undergraduate degree at a later time than is typical)
- You must not have achieved your 27th birthday (that is, you must have been born after the 1st of October 1996) AND you must have met or you will satisfy the prerequisites for completion of your first degree on or after the 1st of October 2022.
- You must have earned (or will have completed by June / July 2024) an undergraduate degree with a minimum GPA minimum of 3.70 out of 4.0 (or similar), and you must have received a First Class or equivalent grade point average. It is imperative that you take great note of the prerequisites for the Oxford course that you have chosen, which may be even higher. Candidates that are ultimately successful often finish in the uppermost ranks of their respective graduation classes.
- You need to demonstrate that your level of English is high enough to satisfy the University of Oxford’s English language proficiency criteria (at the Higher Level specified).
- On the 31st of August 2023, the application deadline for the SJPL Rhodes Scholarships 2024 in the UK will have passed.
How to Apply for SJPL Rhodes Scholarships:
SJPL Rhodes Scholarships 2024 in UK (Fully Funded) Applying online,
Through the Portal is required in order to be considered for SJPL Rhodes Scholarships in the United Kingdom.