Mastercard Foundation Scholarship 2024 (Fully Funded) You should try to further your study in South Africa. There is now a call for applications for the Mastercard Foundation Scholarship. In this post, we will provide an in-depth explanation of this scholarship programme, including its many advantages as well as the application procedure, which is broken down step by step.
The Mastercard Foundation is offering a fully financed master’s scholarship to international students for the 2024-2025 academic year. The Mastercard Foundation Scholars Programme (MCFSP) seeks to identify and support economically disadvantaged young people in Africa who are academically gifted and have the potential to contribute to the transformation of the continent via the knowledge, attitudes, skills, and values that they display through their leadership Mastercard Foundation Scholarship 2024 (Fully Funded)
Internships and volunteer work in the local community are essential components of the Programme. Students who have been provisionally admitted to study for a postgraduate degree at UP and who meet the criteria for receiving a full scholarship from the MCFSP can do so. After finishing their education, graduates are required to go back to their home countries and contribute something back to the people there. It is not required of applicants that they already hold a master’s degree or equivalent qualification Mastercard Foundation Scholarship 2024 (Fully Funded)
- Master’s Degree Level of Study
- University of Pretoria is the institution in question.
- Learn more about: South Africa
- Opportunity The following is a list of the focus areas:
- Duration of the Programme: Two Years
(The application process for the Scholarship will not begin until 2024.)
- Students who are already enrolled at the Faculty of Engineering are eligible to apply.
- Mechanical and Industrial Engineering
- Engineering of Chemical Substances
- Engineering of Public Works
- The Computer Engineering Profession
- Engineering of Electrical Circuits
- Engineering of Electronics (Electronic)
- Engineering of a Mechanical Nature
- Mining Engineering
- Department of Natural and Agricultural Sciences, Faculty of
- Food Technology and the Science Behind It
- Agricultural Economics / Business Management
- Veterinary Medicine Plantology Animal Science
- Plant and Soil Science with an Applied Focus
- Department of Humanities Faculty of Humanities Humanities PolSci stands for “Political Studies,” whereas “PolSci” refers to “International Studies.”
- The Department of Economics and the Management Sciences Faculty
- Sciences Relating to Accounting
- Financial Sciences
- Agribusiness Management
The Mastercard Foundation Scholarship provides an opportunity for African students to get complete funding for their education. It is going to go over:
- boarding and lodging in a University of Pennsylvania residence hall or other UP-accredited accommodation
Full tuition fees
- A token sum paid out on a monthly basis
- Coverage for medical expenses throughout the course of the study Textbooks and other printed material
- VISA expenses
- Possibilities for leadership development and growth
- Costs of travel, both to and from your home, that are reasonable, including airline tickets
- Providing support in the areas of academic advice and counselling
Eligibility Criteria for Mastercard Foundation Scholarship
In order for an applicant to be considered for a scholarship from the Mastercard Foundation, they need to satisfy all of the standards listed below:
- The mandatory language is English.
- African countries are included in this category.
- You are need to have been accepted into a degree programme at the UP. To finish the MCFSP application, which needs to be accompanied by your academic records and other supporting papers, you will need your student number.
- Open to young people living in Africa who are interested in furthering their education at the postgraduate level.
How to Apply for Mastercard Foundation Scholarship?
Mastercard Foundation Scholarship 2024 (Fully Funded) In order to qualify for a scholarship from the Mastercard Foundation, please submit your application in accordance with the following instructions:
- You can submit your application through the website.
- You will need to have access to the Internet as well as an email address that you check on a regular basis in order to use the online Application system. As soon as you submit your application online, a student number (also known as an EMLID) will be issued to this email address in order to serve as confirmation that your application was received.
- You also have the option of sending a printed copy of your application form to the following address if you prefer:
- The University of Pretoria Student Service Centre can be found at Hatfield, Pretoria 0028, South Africa.
- The application will be reviewed by members of the appropriate faculty, and the results will be communicated to you once they have been determined. In order to be considered for admission to a postgraduate programme, applicants must first have their certificates validated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA).