Boston University Presidential Scholarship 2024 USA Continue your education in the United States. Wonderful news! The Presidential Scholarship at Boston University is presently accepting applications. In the following paragraphs, we will go through the specifics of this scholarship, including its advantages and the application procedure in sequential order.
This grant is for undergraduate students at Boston University and is called the Presidential grant 2024-2025. This scholarship will pay the equivalent of $25,000 year toward the cost of your undergraduate education, and it is renewable for a maximum of four years of full-time study Boston University Presidential Scholarship 2024 USA
The Board of Admissions bestows the Presidential Scholarship on one or more of our incoming first-year students who has shown extraordinary academic success over the previous academic year. Presidential Scholars are students who, in addition to being among our most academically gifted students, exhibit greatness outside of the classroom and are leaders in their schools and communities Boston University Presidential Scholarship 2024 USA
The city of Boston, Massachusetts is home to the prestigious private research institution that is Boston University. Through its 18 different schools and colleges, it provides students with a wide variety of undergraduate, graduate, and professional degree programs to choose from. The ability to explore more than 300 different academic programs and the prospect of establishing a successful profession are both available to students at Boston University. All of the students and alumni of this university have access to high-quality learning environments and career assistance provided by the university Boston University Presidential Scholarship 2024 USA
- Undergraduate studies are being pursued at Boston University as the level of education.
- Consider the following: the UAS Opportunity Engineering, Communication, and the Arts and Sciences are the Focus Areas.
- The Arts of Fine.
- Studies of a General Nature.
- Sciences of Health and Rehabilitative Medicine.
- Studies on the World.
- Business. Administration.
- Education and the advancement of humanity.
- Duration of the Program: four years
- Date limit: December 1st, 2023 (for each succeeding year)
The Boston University Presidential Scholarship awards a total of $25,000 per academic year to an outstanding overseas student attending Boston University as an undergraduate.
Eligibility Criteria for Boston University Presidential Scholarship
Candidates must demonstrate that they meet all of the following requirements in order to be considered for the Presidential Scholarship at Boston University:
- The mandatory language is English.
- All countries throughout the world are considered eligible.
achieve a position in the top five percent of their high school class.
- Have a composite SAT score of at least 1500 and an ACT composite score of at least 33.
have excelled in a variety of extracurricular activities both in their schools and in the communities in which they live.
- Scholarship applications from students in other countries will be considered.
- To be eligible for this scholarship, applicants must be entering first-year students at Boston University.
How to Apply for Boston University Presidential Scholarship?
Boston University Presidential Scholarship 2024 USA In order to submit your application for the Boston University Presidential Scholarship, please follow these instructions:
- Use either the Common Application or the Coalition Application to submit your application to Boston University.
- The student is responsible for submitting their application for admission together with any and all supporting documents.
- Records from secondary schools (include high school transcripts and grades earned during senior year).
- Results of tests to measure one’s proficiency in English (TOEFL or IELTS scores).
- Standardized Tests (Scores on the SAT and ACT).
- Make a copy of the passport’s data page.
- Recommendation and School Report Form from Your Counselor.
- The recommendation of the instructor.
- Proof that financial assistance was received.