AAUW International Fellowship Program 2024 Get your academic journey started with an undergraduate degree in the United States. Wonderful news! The application period for the AAUW Fellowship Program is currently open. In this article, we will describe the AAUW fellowship program, discuss the benefits of applying, and walk you through the application process step by step.
The AAUW Fellowship Program 2024-2025 is a fellowship that covers all associated costs. The American Association of University Women in the United States is the organization that is sponsoring this scholarship. Students studying abroad from any country in the world are welcome to submit an application. This grant is exclusively accessible to students who want to pursue graduate or postgraduate degrees in any field of study that the university has to offer. The AAUW Fellowship Program provides between $20,000 and $50,000 annually, with the amount awarded dependent on the recipient’s ability to maintain the required academic standing AAUW International Fellowship Program 2024
Women who are neither citizens of the United States or permanent residents are eligible to apply for International Fellowships through the American Association of University Women (AAUW). These fellowships provide funding for full-time study or research in the United States. Support is provided for students pursuing graduate and postgraduate degrees at institutions that have earned that distinction AAUW International Fellowship Program 2024
You can also apply for the Chevening Scholarship, which will provide you with funding for your university tuition, a monthly living allowance, a return flight to the UK in economy class, and extra scholarships and allowances AAUW International Fellowship Program 2024
The International Fellowships program gave out its inaugural fellowship in 1917. The program’s original purpose was to give women from Latin American countries the opportunity to pursue graduate and postgraduate education in the United States. More than 3,600 women hailing from over 150 countries have been honored with an International Fellowship since the program’s inception. Participants in the program now come from all over the world AAUW International Fellowship Program 2024
- Masters, doctoral, and postdoctoral degrees are offered at this institution, which is affiliated with the American Association of
- University Women. Women Attend College in the USA
- Deadline is November 15, 2023, and applications can be submitted starting August 1 of each year.
- Timeframe of the Program: The fellowship year will begin on July 1, 2024 and end on June 30, 2025.
- Instructions Available In:
- Academic Programs in Business and Finance
- Computer Science & Technology & IT
- The Creative Process and Artistic Design
- Studies in Social Science and the Media
- Sciences Relating to the Environment
- Sciences That Are General
- Research in Health Care
- The Applied and Pure Sciences of Agriculture and Veterinary Medicine
- Construction and Architectural Design
- Instructional Methods and Programs
- Engineering for the Mining Industry as well as Oil and Gas Operations
- The Legal Aspects of Travel and Hospitality
- Economics Dentistry Nursery
- Studies in both Culture and Criticism
- Studies in History, Languages, and Literature, along with Geography.
- Academics Concerning Religion
- Television and Motion Pictures
- Studies on gender and women’s issues
- Studies of the world
The following are some of the advantages that recipients of an AAUW Fellowship receive:
- Amounts of Awards:
- $20,000 for a Master’s degree or first professional degree.
- Doctoral degrees cost $25 000.
- Postdoctoral: Fifty Thousand Dollars
- International Educational costs are eligible to get funding through these fellowships.
- The costs of maintenance and upkeep.
- Care for children who are dependent.
- Attendance at professional gatherings such as conferences, seminars, or meetings is permitted as long as the total cost does not exceed 10 percent of the fellowship award.
Eligibility Criteria for AAUW Fellowship
Candidates must demonstrate that they meet all of the following requirements in order to be considered for an AAUW Fellowship:
- The mandatory language is English.
- Eligible Countries: Every nation on earth other than the United States of America
- Have citizenship in a nation other than the United States of America, or be in possession of a non-immigrant visa if living in the United States of America. No applications will be accepted from women who are already citizens of the United States, women who are permanent residents of the United States, or women who hold dual citizenship with the United States and another nation.
- Possess an academic degree that is achieved in a country other than the United States that is comparable to a bachelor’s degree in the United States and is finished by November 15, 2022.
intends to focus her entire attention on the proposed academic plan throughout the year that she is receiving the fellowship.
intends to resume her professional life in the land of her birth, where she was raised.
- Have a good command of the English language. The applicant is required to upload a recent ETS TOEFL* (Test of English as a Foreign Language) score unless she can provide proof that English is her first language (a written statement is required), that she received her secondary diploma or undergraduate degree from an English-speaking institution (a transcript is required), or that she will have completed one semester of full-time study in her discipline at an English-speaking college or university between November 2019 and November 2021 (a transcript is required). Scores from institutional exams of the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) and scores from other English proficiency tests (such as IELTS) will not be recognised. The bare minimum required for passing is: 550 for the paper-based test; 79 for the internet-based test; and 60 for the revised paper-delivered version of the TOEFL test.
- Applicants for a master’s degree or a first professional degree, as well as applicants for a doctoral degree, are required to have submitted an application to an approved institution of higher education by the 15th of November 2022. Additionally, applicants for an International Fellowship are required to list the name of the school in their application.
- Master’s and first professional degree fellowships are designed for students who are enrolled in master’s or professional degree programs, such as those leading to the degrees of J.D., M.F.A., L.L.M., M.Arch., or medical degrees such as M.D., D.D.S., etc.
- Fellowships for doctoral students are awarded to those pursuing doctoral degrees, such as a Ph.D. or an Ed.D.
- Applicants for postdoctoral positions are required to present documentation that they have earned their doctoral degree; hold a doctorate that is recognized as a research degree (such as a Ph.D., Ed.D., D.B.A., or D.M.) or an M.F.A. by November 15, 2021; and specify where they intend to carry out their research.
- Applicants for the master’s degree, the first professional degree, and the doctorate degree are required to be enrolled in a U.S. accredited institution that is situated in the United States throughout the fellowship year.
- GWI members are eligible for a limited number of prizes that can be put toward the cost of studying or conducting research in any country other than their own. Take note that locations of U.S. institutions that are located outside the country are counted as being outside the U.S.
- In order to qualify for this fellowship, applicants must be engaged in full-time study or research. It is not possible to get support for only a portion of an academic year through an international fellowship. Programs that will have ended before
- April of the fellowship year will not be considered.
- Traditional classroom-based courses of study at colleges or universities can be supported by master’s and first professional degree fellowships, as well as doctorate fellowships. This fellowship does not give financial support for online or distance learning programs, as well as degrees that are mostly or entirely comprised of online or distance learning requirements. The
- AAUW shall make the ultimate determinations regarding what exactly qualifies as “distance learning” for the purposes of these fellowships.
How to Apply for AAUW Fellowship?
- Make sure you have the following documents ready:
- In order to be considered for scholarly endeavors, you are required to have three recommenders who are either professors or professional colleagues who are well familiar with you, your work, and your academic background.dossier services provided by m.
- A demonstration of the utmost degree.
- Evidence of current enrolment (only applicable to applications for which the student is actively enrolled).
- a copy of the student’s bachelor’s degree.
- A copy of your doctorate or Master of Fine Arts degree (this requirement is exclusively for postdoctoral applicants).
- Score report from the official TOEFL exam, or a request to waive the test.
- Admission letter to the university.
- You’ll need to pass the eligibility test before the selection panel will look at your application.
- After you have finished the application, turn it in.